- 1 lb haricot verts, stemmed
- 10 ounces cremini mushrooms, halved or quartered if large
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss green beans and mushrooms with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread evenly on a large baking dish. Roast 20-25 minutes until browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a small skillet on medium heat. Add garlic and cook 30-60 seconds until fragrant. Add breadcrumbs, herbs, onion powder and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until toasted, about 5 minutes total.
- When vegetables are roasted, arrange in a serving bowl and top with breadcrumbs.
|Cauliflower Mash Bowls with Garlicky Greens, White Beans and Mushroom Gravy|
|Vegan Kale and Mushroom Stroganoff|
|Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Kale and Couscous Salad|